Hello! I’m a PhD candidate in the Department of Psychology & Neuroscience (Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience area). My primary affiliation is with the Motivated Cognition & Aging Brain Lab under the mentorship of Gregory Samanez-Larkin, Ph.D.
- Motivational neural circuitry
- Dopamine function
- Reward valuation (discounting & effort) for personal and social rewards
- Decision-making outside the lab (“real-world” decisions)
- Motivating physical activity
- Legal decision making
- Predicting resistance of everyday desires