Hello! I’m a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania. I am affiliated with the labs of Anna Jenkins and Joe Kable. I received my Ph.D. in Psychology and Neuroscience from Duke University in 2022 under the mentorship of Greg Samanez-Larkin.
- Basic mechanisms of motivation and decision making
- What are the neural mechanisms of subjective reward valuation?
- How do individual differences in dopamine neurotransmission affect how people weigh benefits and costs?
- How does social cognition interact with reward valuation in social decisions?
- What role does dopamine play in social decision making and learning?
- Translation to everyday life
- Does neural function shape spontaneous decisions outside the lab?
- How do experiences with discrimination and power dynamics in the workplace shape social decisions?
- What are the mechanisms and consequences of personal and systemic bias in law and criminal justice?
- How and when do narratives shape economic and legal decisions?
- Neuroimaging (fMRI, PET)
- Human pharmacology
- Computational modeling
- Ecological momentary assessment
- Natural language processing
- Public data/tweet scraping
- Computer vision tools